Appointment scheduling is now available online.
If you prefer, you may call our offices directly at (503) 656-0836.
We understand circumstances may arise; however, we ask that you please keep your scheduled appointments. If you need to reschedule, we require a 24-hour notice.
To expedit your visit, please follow these recommendations:
- You will receive a notification 2 days before your visit to confirm your information.
- When you come for your first visit, please remember to bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Images, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, CDs, Reports, and any other relevant information
- List of medications or herbal supplements (if any)
- Please fill out all forms online. This will greatly reduce your time at check-in. Appointments may need to be rescheduled if paperwork is not completed.
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time. This will allow the front desk staff to ensure all paperwork has been received and is correct.
- Please dress appropriately for your appointment. If you are being seen for your knee, shorts are recommended. If you are being seen for your shoulder or any other upper extremity, a button-down shirt is recommended.