When Making an Appointment
- Please fill out all forms online. This will greatly reduce your time at check in. Appointments may need to be rescheduled if paperwork is not completed.
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time. This will allow the front desk staff to ensure all paperwork has been received and is correct.
- Photo ID is required for every appointment.
- Please bring any related X-rays, MRI, or CT's to your appointment. Our clinic prefers these to be on CD.
- Please dress appropriately for your appointment. If you are being seen for your knee, shorts are recommended. If you are being seen for your shoulder or any other upper extremity, a button-down shirt is recommended.
Hospital & Outpatient Surgery Center Affiliations
Talk with Our Team Today
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding ROC, please fill out the short contact form below.
"*" indicates required fields